Monday, September 29, 2008

Taste of St. Louis


Friday night, H, myself, Luke, Lisa, Prity, Ryan, Josh and Andrea headed down to the Taste of St. Louis. What a fun event! If you have ever been to the Taste of Chicago, it's similar but on a much smaller and less crowded scale! There were vendors from all over St. Louis, the food was wonderful! Everclear played on the main stage that evening. After wandering around for a while, and eating way more
than we should have, we headed down to Columns for a little while and then called it a night! Sunday, we headed back from Quincy and met up with my parents at Lester's for lunch, and decided to go through open houses in the area. We are not buying a house anytime soon, but it is fun to look! After that we hit the mall for a while, grocery shopped and finally made it home! I was excited to get back and watch DH and B&S season premier's. It's going to be a great show season, I love this time of year!

3 comments:

Christen said...

Me too, me too!

Anonymous said...

sorry we missed it looked like fun. we had to catch up on some rest RGS has had a cold for a few days now and we had the Maroon 5 concert on Sat I had to make sure everything was in order for that special night. Awesome time btw. didn't know you had this site. miss you -jen

Mommy said...

Looks like fun! I am so jealous of all the "adult time" you get. Don't get me wrong, I love my babies, but you guys look like you are always having a good time!