Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Crescent Block Party

Last night H and I headed out to Clayton for the Crescent block party with Sona, Vinay, Prity and Ryan. We had dinner at J. Bucks and then headed over to Araka for cocktails, music and shopping! The boutiques in the Crescent stayed open until 9 for us to browse around, which was a treat since these are 6 o'clock stores, so I never get to them! It was a nice, relaxing evening! There was a good crowd, but not overly crowded, which was really nice, we were able to move around, and talk. I love all the festivals the Lou has to offer. My friend Lianna was shocked by all the events going on during any given weekend. It made me realize I need to appreciate these events more!

This weekend is another busy one for us! Friday night we are heading down to the Taste of St. Louis. We have a good sized group going, it should be a great time! The taste is always fun and the food is great! I especially enjoy it because I get to try restaurants I haven't made it to yet, and it gives me incentive to get there. Saturday we are heading back to Quincy to see the fam and go to Ike and Kristina's wedding. They are getting married Saturday afternoon at Mt Sterling Winery. Sunday we will head back to the Lou and maybe hit the wine festival on the way back into town, or maybe attempt to go before we head to Quincy Saturday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend!! It always sounds like you guys have so much fun!!