Monday, September 15, 2008

Another busy one!

Per my previous post we had quite a week for H's birthday. I think it's going to take a whole week to recover from it! We had a fun and busy weekend! Friday night we headed to The Shaved Duck for dinner with Mike and Erica, what a fun place! We were in the Godfather Booth, which was perfect for the celebration. From there we headed to the Four Seasons for cocktails. It was the most beautiful night! To top it off, Ozzie Smith showed up for a night cap. Erica was the lucky one to get her picture taken with him, it was pretty cool!

Saturday we enjoyed brunch at India Palace with my parents for a 1st birthday party, and then H and my mom headed out for shopping and my dad and I headed out exploring. He is hosting his class reunion here next summer, so we went to research hotels and decided that we also should research some activities in the area. We headed to the brewery for our first stop, had a short version of the tour and then headed over to Vin de Set and Sqwires. It was a very fun afternoon! H and mom were busy making money at Macy's, and dad and I enjoyed some beers in the afternoon! That evening our friends Kyle and Erica came to visit us from Quincy. We all headed out to Wasabi for dinner, and then to Flannery's to meet up with a group of our friends. Yesterday the boys headed out to the Ram's Game and Erica and I relaxed! All in all, it was a very fun weekend! Pictures from the week long celebration to come!

This week, we have a low key week, which is needed! Tonight I am having dinner with GG, which is always fun! Wednesday, Justin's parents are coming in town to start treatment, and will be staying with us until Thursday. And then Thursday night, my dear friend Lianna is coming to visit us from Boston, I am soooo excited! We are going to have a wonderful weekend, I am in process of making plans for us! It will be a fun weekend, again!

1 comments:

Mommy said...

You guys are so much FUN! That's so cool about Ozzie, you are way too lucky!