Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUSBAND!


Yesterday was my darling husband's 27th birthday! If you know me, we don't celebrate only for one day, it is a whole week of celebrations! It all began Monday night with homemade Tiramisu, yes I can cook if I want to! Tuesday (his actual birthday) we headed to Wasabi for sushi, it was wonderful! If you love sushi, you have to go there. They have a location on Washington and one in Clayton - we have not been to the Clayton one yet, but I imagine it is wonderful as well! We decided to be true city people and walk to dinner and then walk from Wasabi to the stadium to watch the Cubs v Cards. We had a great time! After the game, we weren't quite ready to call it a night and went to Dawn's bar in our building for a few drinks! All in all a good birthday! The activities will continue this evening with dinner at Modesto with my parents. We have not been there yet, but have heard they have wonderful sangria's and food! We will report on it later!
There is more - Thursday we have our monthly Condo dinner at Five and then Friday dinner with our close friends, Saturday we have friends coming in town and Sunday, H will finish off his week by going to the Rams Game! All in all, it should be a good celebration! Happy Birthday Husband, here is to many, many more birthdays as husband and wife! I love you!

2 comments:

Christen said...

Happy birthday, Justin! Such a fun week of activities.

Enjoy Modesto tonight - I love and miss that place!

Mommy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Justin!!