Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Job!

As I mentioned in the previous post, I started my new job with BJC. So far I love it! For the past 2 years I was in operations, I learned a lot and it was the proper first position for me, but it is nice not to manage staff for a while. The people at BJCMG are wonderful, it is challenging and enjoyable, and I feel that it is the perfect stepping stone to reach my career goals. They have made me feel very welcome and part of the BJCMG family. Below is an article they put in BJC Today about our department and my new position. (BJC today is a company wide publication that is put out monthly).

Medical Group announces new array of talent

Tesh Jewell, BJC Medical Group

regional manager, has been promoted

to regional manager 3. In this new role,

Jewell, who has been with BJCMG

since 2006, will have responsibility for

leading the BJCMG start-up team and

planning initiatives.

BJCMG also welcomes Roma

Nemani as a start-up manager. Nemani

comes to BJC from the Southern

Illinois Healthcare Foundation, where

she served as health center manager

for the organization’s family health

centers and family medicine residency

program. She received her MHA from Saint Louis University and

her MBA from the University of Phoenix.

Jewell and Nemani, along with

Lauren Colling, share the start-up team’s

responsibilities, including: on-boarding

of new physicians and acquisition, management of

disengagements, credentialing, and real estate projects

and planning initiatives. Jewell will handle BJCMG

start-up team responsibilities for Barnes-Jewish

St. Peters Hospital, Boone Hospital Center, Christian

Hospital, Progress West HealthCare Center, real estate

projects and planning initiatives. Colling will oversee

BJCMG start-up activities with Alton Memorial Hospital,

Missouri Baptist Medical Center, Parkland Health Center

and credentialing. Nemani will manage BJCMG start-up

coordination and management for Barnes-Jewish Hospital,

Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital and Missouri Baptist

Sullivan Hospital.


2 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Way to go!! Glad you are loving it!

Mommy said...

That's my Roma! So excited and proud of you!