Sunday, February 7, 2010

January

January was a fast month and as I look back, it's hard to even remember what all we did! January usually is a slow month, recovering from the holiday's and getting back into the swing of things. Some of the highlights were:

  • I started my new job January 4, which I will update about in another post
  • H started classes (for those who don't know, he is taking classes to sit for the CPA exam)
  • Erica and I traveled to Springfield for Whitney's baby shower
  • Girls' Night at "The New Pi" with GG, Erica, Prity and Jen
  • Celebrated Mike's birthday at the "Annual Food and Wine Experience"
  • Celebrated Liz's 30th Birthday at her Prince's Purple Party in Mascoutah
  • Traveled to C-Town to hang out and spend time with the P's after mom's knee surgery
  • H traveled to Evansville, IN to visit Emily and Dan in their new home

1 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Busy busy month!!! I feel like I say that every month... Glad I got to see you this month!