Thursday, January 29, 2009

A woman's lifetime

Thanks Chi-ch for this great article - I also wanted to steal and share! This article Chi-ch shared with us on her blog is fabulous and it really got me thinking. How many of us say we will get around to some of our goals but never do. This is something I have always been afraid of, not doing all the things I really wanted to do. As you can see, H and I do a lot of different things and we will continue to do these things as long as we can. But, individually I have a lot of goals and aspirations, which I feel if I don't accomplish, I will be disappointed in myself.

Reviewing this list - it does help prioritize what I would like to do - either in my lifetime or before 30! Through this list, this is what I have found about myself:

The ones I have already accomplished: 1, 4, 5, 7 (not always a good thing, but it is therapeutic), and 9.

The ones I would like to accomplish: 2, 8, 10

Then I went to #11 - I have started to make my own list. Stay tuned for updates with this...it is going to take a while to finalize. It is a fun activity to do and makes you look at yourself a little more and at what you really want out of life.

2 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Great post... Really has me thinking!! I am going to think about creating my number 11!!!

Christen said...

I am proud that you have already accomplished so many! Good luck with the rest.