Monday, December 15, 2008

In Full Swing

I have gotten behind on my blogging, it has been a very busy, and fast paced holiday season so far! I hope you are all enjoying the festivities of this time of year, I know we are! Here is a run down of the last couple of weeks - and of course, pictures to come soon:

  • Girls Spa Day a week ago at the Face and the Body - love that place
  • Celebrate Mike graduating from SLU's NP program! Congratulations Mike!
  • Annual Edison Condo Progressive Dinner Party - it was the best one yet!
  • Dinner at the Rhea's - such a fun evening
  • SIHF Company party at the Chase
  • Completed all our Christmas Shopping and wrapping of gifts!
This next week I have a couple of holiday parties at work, preparing for our Ugly Sweater Party, and preparing for a Cookie Swap and then time to travel to our families!

1 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Sounds like a fun an busy season for you guys!! I am jealous that your wrapping is done!! I am going to try for next week!! I have a jolly little elf here who unwraps faster than I can wrap:)