Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas in Centralia

I have fallen behind on my blogging, I blame all the food and spritis the holiday season brought - I think we slipped into a food and beverage coma!

Abhi and H at Centralia House

Nemani Christmas Tree


Mom and Dad opening all their goodies!

Priti opening gifts Christmas Morning


H and I ready to open gifts!


We had a wonderful and busy holiday season! It all began on the 23rd when we headed back to Centralia to spend the first part of the holiday with my family. Unfortunately, H and I chose the day when it was very icy to head home. It took us about double the time to get home, but we finally got there! We came home to a wonderful meal my mom had prepared and spent the evening with the family. Ritu and Priti were supposed to come in that evening, but due to the weather in Chicago, they headed in the next day. During the festivities, my mom threw out her back - ouch! It has been a rough week for her, she is getting treatment for it, but it was not what she asked for from Santa this year! Christmas Eve, H, myself and Abhi headed to Centralia House to have lunch with my dad's office staff. Later that afternoon the girls arrived and we had a fun evening with all of us home. It is rare that we all are home at the same time, so this was quite a treat! Christmas Day we spent the morning making breakfast and opening gifs! That evening, Ritu and Priti prepared a gourmet dinner which could have fed an army! H and I left that evening and headed back to the Lou so we could leave for Quincy the next morning bright and early!

1 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas!! Too bad about your moms back!! Hope she is feeling better!! Have a happy and safe New Year!!