Sunday, August 17, 2008

Closer to Fall!


I am definitely ready for fall! This weekend's weather was amazing, and I am ready for it to stay this way! This past week was fun and busy! Downtown Restaurant Week was great, so much fun and great food! Friday was a low key night, we went to Joshua's 3rd birthday party, and then headed home, I was pretty wiped out from the week! Saturday we got up and walked down to the London Tea Room for breakfast. It was the perfect morning! Saturday was Rakhee (Indian brother/sister day), unfortunately Abhi was not in town, but my dad was here, which was great. That afternoon we headed to a picnic with my parents. A few of their friends here in St. Louis put together a picnic out at the Elk Park, it was beautiful out there! It was an afternoon of food, drinks and games. That evening H and I had our date night. It has been hard to do our date nights during the week, so we started doing them whenever we find time to! We started our evening up on the deck enjoying some cocktails and cheese, then we headed over to Mike Shannon's for dinner. Amazing, that is all I can say about it! We spent the rest of the evening watching the Olympics at restaurant. If you have never been to Shannon's, you have to go, the food was perfect, service was impeccable and the atmosphere was great! We then ended our evening up on the deck again! Today was a more laid back day, we headed to the Ritz for brunch with my parents and the Beguelin's, and then ran some errands. I had to work most of the afternoon and H had his fantasy football draft. Overall it was a great weekend, relaxing and fun! Pics from the past week and weekend are here.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Thanks so much for coming to Joshua's birthday party! I had such a great time seeing you and Justin. I love that we have the kind of friendship that always picks back up where we left off! You're the best! Love you much!

P.S. I swear you are the busiest girl I know! SLOW DOWN!LOL

Christen said...

What fun times and great pictures!