Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Closets!

Today our closets were done, and I couldn't be happier. The last few days were tiresome in emptying all the closets and living in a mess! Today when I got home, I was a little skeptical on everything fitting, but it was perfect, even with a little extra room (which I did not have before). Here are some before and after pictures. The rest of the pictures are here.

My Closet - Before (I forgot to take pictures with the clothes)


The Disaster my living room became in transition


My Closet Now (And in true form I forgot to take pictures without clothes in it - oops!)

Justin's Closet - Before


Justin's Closet - After




Hall Closet - Before




Hall Closet - After

3 comments:

Christen said...

So fabulous! (And so jealous.)

Mommy said...

I am so jealous! I love the organization! It turned out great. I love the picture of all the shoes!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Looks great!! So organized......don't really know what that is like:):)