Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Go Blue!

Last Friday, H and I headed to Ann Arbor, MI to visit Priti and experience a U of M football game. We had a great time! We got in Friday night and just hung out at her apartment. H and I immediately felt like we went through a time warp back to our college days. It was surreal! The next day we got up bright and early to rain and snow! It was so cold! We got bundled up and headed out to tailgate for the game. This was like nothing I have ever seen before. There were people everywhere, I can't even explain the extent of this. The funny thing is that it was only 50% of normal game days due to the weather. We went to the game for a little while, but since it was so miserable out, we rushed for heat as soon as we could. That night we went to Ann Arbor Brewing Company for dinner and drinks. We then left Sunday morning to head back to the lou. It was quick trip but we had a fabulous time. Thank you Priti and Erin for your hospitality! I wish we could of stayed longer!

1 comments:

Em and Steve said...

How fun is that? I love football, so I am super jealous!