Monday, July 21, 2008

Lake of the Ozarks

Last week I had a short week, which was much needed! Thursday night we played our 2nd volleyball game, and we won again! We may have a chance of winning the season, for which the prize is t-shirts and a bucket of beer. Friday I had the day off, which was very relaxing. After a slow moving morning, H and I headed to the Lake of the Ozarks for a weekend of sun and relaxation. One of Justin's childhood friends' parents have a beautiful condo on the lake, and we spent the weekend eating, laying out, eating, relaxing, eating, enjoying some cocktails, and eating! We returned to reality on Sunday afternoon, but very well rested. Sunday evening, Justin's family and my parents came together at our condo for some family fun time! We had wine and pizza and spent some quality time together, which was wonderful. I wish we could do it more often!

I did not take pics this weekend, I was on vacation from my camera, but it's about over! We have a fun week ahead, so stay tuned!

0 comments: