Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Congratulations to the Shirley's






















The weekend of July 11 we all prepared and celebrated for the Reimer/Shirley Wedding Reception. The weekend kicked off with Erica, myself and Jen preparing all the items for the festivities. We had a great time and girls night is always enjoyable! Saturday morning, bright and early, Erica and I headed out to pick up the flowers from the Floral District, then headed off to the Mad Art Gallery (location of the reception) to put our magic to work. Prity met us there to help get the hall set! We had a great time getting everything ready and seeing the transformation of the room! That evening we all got dressed up and headed out to celebrate the start of the new couple's future. The reception was fabulous, there was good music, good food and good company. Following the reception, a group of us headed up to McGurk's to keep the night going, which we did successfully! Sunday was a day of rest, well kind of! I got to sleep in, which was fabulous! Then we headed to the Four Seasons for Sunday brunch with my parents, the Pangarkar's and the Kamat's, some of our favorite people! We had a wonderful time, and how could you not during a 3 hour brunch! The rest of the day we spent shopping and then eventually made it home. I was wiped out! I was ready to get some rest! It took me a couple of days, but I have finally recovered! Congratulations Ryan and Jen, we are so happy for you!

0 comments: