Sunday, October 16, 2011

Baby & Balloons


One weekend, H & I packed up and headed to C-Town for the Balloon Fest. In all the years, H and I have known each other, he had never been to Ballon Fest, so I thought it was time for him to experience a C-town tradition. H and my dad were able to take part in the hot air ballon race on Saturday morning and I was part of the chasing crew (which was pretty exciting)! Their pilot decided to take a detour and take them on a 1.5 hour scenic tour of Centralia, so needless to say, they did not win the race! Along with balloon fest, my parents had their annual prayer at our home and this year we focused on the birth of our first child. This was very important to me, as this is our first pregnancy, and I am a little bit paranoid, so prayers and positive energy have been very important! Overall, it was a wonderful weekend with the family.

1 comments:

Christen said...

how fun! i do agree that balloon fest is great for centralia. crazy that he hadn't been before!