Sunday, January 3, 2010

On to the Next Chapter

After almost 2 years with SIHF, I am now moving on to a new challenge. After a month of interviewing, I was offered a job with BJC Health Care as a Start-Up Manager. It was a big decision and after a lot of thought and lists, I accepted the position. It was hard to resign from my role with SIHF, I built some amazing relationships and learned a lot during my time there, but I knew it was time to take the next step in order to meet my career goals. I am very excited and nervous about the new position. It is to do Mergers & Acquisitions for the Medical Group and the 13 BJC Hospitals. The position is brand new, so it should be very exciting and challenging - which I look forward to. My first day is January 5! I will update once I have been there for a little while!

2 comments:

Christen said...

good luck tomorrow!!!

Mommy said...

Go get um Roma! Have fun too!