Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let's Go Bears!




For our 2 year wedding anniversary I got H tickets to the Bears Game - which was the day after the wedding. Ritu & Tim had come for the wedding, so we drove back with them, which was perfect, because we were staying with them as well. It was a fun few days. H and I went to the game on Sunday night, which was a great time! I'm not a big football fan, actually not a fan at all, but we had a lot of fun! The weather was great for being November in a football stadium. For the rest of the week we were able to spend some great time with Ritu & Tim - nice and relaxing with actually getting the opportunity to hang out. We were also able to meet up with an old friend while we were there, which was an added bonus!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Wow, I am proud of you for going to a NFL football game. I would have been bored out of my misery. I don't get football. You think that I would after cheering all those years in highschool. Oh well! If anything it was quality time with the Mr!

Christen said...

yay! was so fun to see you guys!