Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Busy March!


The months just seem to get busier and time keeps getting away from us! We have had a busy month so far! A few things we have been up to:

  • Vin de Set First Annual Centennial Beer Festival - booths set up with various beer vendors from all over. They were mainly micro-brews. It was fun to try different types of beers for 3 hours!
  • Dinner at Shogun for Tammy's birthday - very fun and entertaining!
  • Condo dinner at the Top of the Riverfront - such a beautiful view at night!
  • Book club - our book for this month was the Namesake - such a beautiful book!
  • St. Patrick's Day - for the first time in my life I ran 5 miles! I always watched people run long distances and was very envious, and now I did it! I was able to finish the 5 miles in 60 minutes. I think I may have found a new hobby, we will see! But for now, I'm very excited about this accomplishment, especially since I never thought it would be possible! H, who is a runner, ran the 5 miles in 40 minutes - so proud of him!
  • Kyle & Ericka to the lou for a birthday visit!
There is much more to come this month!

On a bad note, we thought we had the suspect for the wallet robbery, but the detectives were wrong, and they are back to square one. I was just starting to feel better and that we were about to wrap this up. Hopefully something positive will come up soon and I can put this terrible ordeal behind me!

1 comments:

The Shirley Family said...

oh My God! what is the latest on the wallet scandal? I am freaking out! Also 5 miles that is just wonderful I can't wait to get walking/running again. :) Love it!

I need more on the scandal...
Jen