Wednesday, February 27, 2008

H

Today H left for Breckenridge, CO for a bachelor party, and this is the first time we have really been apart since we have been married. I know, I know, this is nothing, only a few days and trust me we have done long distance, for a year I was in Boston and he was here, and we did it, it was hard, but it worked, somehow! But, for some reason this time him leaving for a few days really hit me.

It is amazing, we moved in together after we got married, and it was such an adjustment, there were moments I just wanted to be alone, but now that he is gone for a few days, I don't like it! It still amazes me how we went from being complete strangers, to friends, to boyfriend-girlfriend for a long time, and now husband-wife, a family, something I would never of thought when we first met. Now he's gone for a few days, and it is weird, odd how life works! I know it's fairly minuscule in the grand scheme of things, but still is amazing to me.

1 comments:

Christen said...

Well you could always come visit me in Denver and we could make a trip to the mountains! :-)

I am sure you will enjoy/find things to do while he is away...and enjoy the time!